Sunday, January 17, 2010

WYATT RALSTON HOBBS born 1/13/10 5:44pm







Wyatt is here! He was born 1/13/10 at 5:44 PM and weighed 6lbs and 8oz and 19 1/4" long. My day started with a 9am Dr. appt. I didn't feel very good that morning and when the nurse took my BP i knew why. Its was really high. After about three hours in the office having test and on monitors Dr. Scott decided to admit me to the hospital to induce me. It all went pretty fast from there. She broke my water around 1:oo pm, I got the epidural around 4pm, I pushed through 4 contractions and he was here by 5:44. Wasn't half as hard as i thought it could be. I needed some good luck after all the bad that I had in 2009. I know everyone says this but now I know first hand.....I never knew love until now!






1 comment:

  1. Congrats Amanda...Wyatt is just perfect! We are thinking of you and praying for you as you take on the role of being Mommy!!!!!!! You will do great! I can't wait to meet him!
    Blessings,
    Amber Alfonso

    ReplyDelete