Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas 2009




This Christmas was very uneventful. It was a nice change not to have a million places to go, but i did enjoy my holiday with my great friends and family. First i spent the weekend before Christmas with my friend Chance and his family. Had a really great time and met some really unique people. I spent most of Christmas Eve in the hospital, but went to my Dads and Stepmother's for dinner when i got home. Christmas Day was spent with my friend Katie's family for lunch. I really wish I had gotten a picture. Katie's family is from England and there they have this tradition of wearing these crowns on Christmas, so we all looked pretty silly eating lunch with these paper crowns on our heads. I wrapped the day up with dinner at my grandparents. As most of you know my Lamb family is huge and getting bigger everyday. There will at least be two new members next year (Wyatt and his cousin Luke) and maybe more...you can never tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment