Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Leaving the hospital







I realize these post are out of order, but bare with me and hopefully I'll get back on track soon. Wyatt and I got to leave the hospital Friday Jan. 15th at about 5pm. I dressed my little "doll" in a light blue outfit with his name monogrammed on it that Chelsea got for him. It was way to big but we made it work. Katie and Annabelle came to pick us up in my super clean car, thanks to Leslie. After a stop at Walgreen's and Steak and Shake we headed into Eagleville. The night was going smoothly until i realized that we had NO hot water, and that the pilot light on the water heater needed to be lit. Because I have done it 10 million times, I didn't think anything about going to the garage to light it. Not sure what went wrong, but it blew up in my face....im ok just minus a few eyebrows and lashes. Hey at least I have a story to tell Wyatt about the day I brought him home.



1 comment:

  1. girl, how did you get wheeled out of the hospital?? they made my butt walk to the car! :0) HA!! You look really good by the way. I can't wait to meet Mr. Wyatt

    ReplyDelete