Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WHAT A DAY!

It is 10:45 pm and I am typing this from my hospital room at Williamson Medical Center. Currently I'm fine, but it has definitely been an interesting day. Let start at the beginning, I had two highlights to do at work in Brentwood this morning. After I was done I got to feeling dizy and ended up vomiting. I went to the pharmacy down the street to take my blood pressure, it was 149/95 which is a little high. I decided to call the doctors office thinking they may want me to come in. Instead they sent me to the hospital to be monitored and have some test ran. My BP kept going up and down but all my labs are fine, still the doctor wants to do 24 hours of observation to be safe. So here I am trying to relax. My aunt Anne, who works at my doctors office, was with me most of the day and now my aunt Joyce is here to stay the night. Thank God for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment