Monday, November 9, 2009

Trivia Night


Saturday was the 6th annual FFA Alumni trivia night. I have been helping with this from the beginning, although this year i didn't do half of what i usually do, and I was still worn out. I guess im just not what i used to be, and I will never be again. The night was great, I think everyone had fun and we made a lot of money for the Eagleville FFA chapter. The organization was a huge part of my high school experience and I have lots of great memories that i wouldn't have had if I wasn't a part of it. I hope that Wyatt has the opportunity to be a part of this awesome organization. In the picture with me is my friend Scott, and my friend and cousin Chad. The three of us went to school together all 13 years and we FFA members together.

No comments:

Post a Comment